Solving problems in the digital space.
Hey there, I'm Daniel.
A lover of all media digital with a passion for development; focused on data-driven results and industry best-practices for a seamless user experience. Ambitious developer, designer, and technical manager with 3+ years experience solving problems in the digital marketing space for a variety of clients and industries. I like to tackle problems head on, with a harmony between ease of use and real-world application, and have proven success in increasing customer retention and client satisfaction with my suggested implementations. On top of that, I'm hard working, resourceful, and a positive thinker.
Not only is it important to have a unique website to you, but also for it to be seen by search engines as you want to be represented. I specialize in both search engine optimization and search engine marketing. I can make sure your site shows up under the appropriate search terms and show your ads to the desired audience. After years of working with search engine algorithms, I can tailor an SEO strategy for all types of websites and businesses, and get organic listings where they need to be.
I also specialize in photo/video editing, branding, and overall graphic design. I believe that the process of creating creative media is unique to the user and through communication, research, and exploration, the right fit will present itself. There’s no one “catch-all” method for every project, but the process of finding the right fit helps strengthen my understanding of each and every undertaking.
Head of website development, structure analysis, and general IT for a digital marketing agency.
- Develop and expand marketing opportunities
- Upkeep of client websites providing updates, optimizations, and internal fixes across both back and front end
- Interpret relevant marketing data and metrics for campaign optimizations
- Manage website projects from inception to completion
- Created company-wide tools utilzied to streamline AdWords campaign optimizations
- Worked with a team to create a website that boosted client business by over 100%
- AdWords certified and classically trained in SEO & SEM
- Won the business of multiple clients to solely create their brand logo and branding guidelines
- Self taught on the job in multiple areas that are not the primary responsibility of the role, including: heavy design work, website server and security intricacies, PHP template creation/editing, Google Tag Manager, and more
Evaluation of websites and webpages according to Microsoft guidelines as to what constitutes a relevant search from a user.
- Use direct feedback from Microsoft and associates to optimize Bing search engine performance
- Quickly assess what needs to be done on the job with constantly changing expectations and subjective guidelines
- Consiostently pass weekly audits with an accuracy level of over 80%
- Interpret user queries and critically think about what users are really looking for
- Understand the fundamentals of SEO and general user behavior
- Built strong skills in working both alone and in groups
- Understanding of average user behavior online and across search engines
- How to look for and identify trends, patterns, and seasonal search data
Aesthetic refresh for a shipping company that specializes in forwarding large freight to and from Alaska
Complete new website with SEO optimizations, form implementation for online reservations, and more
A website overhaul of the digital marketing agency I was hired at
React (in progress)
Google Tag Manager
University of Washington - Seattle
- Bachelor's of Science in Psychology
- Dean's List
- MB Mortar Board National Honor Society
- Phi Sigma Theta National Honor Society
- Sigma Alpha Lambda Honors Organization
- The Golden Key International Honour Society